Basic Banner Policy
The following applies to ALL FAT members displaying FAT banners.
Multiple Banner Policy
- Mechanical Hits. No programatic generation of hits are allowed.
- Rotation Systems. Sites wanting to include FAT banners in their own banner rotation system need to notify FAT
via email. This is to ensure that your site gets properly credited for impressions.
- Banner Display. FAT banners must be fully visible horizontally (lengthwise) on a 640 x 480 screen.
- Banner Code. No altering of banner code (besides page number/description) is permitted without the consent of FAT.
- Bottom Banner Placement. You may place your FAT banner at or near the bottom of a webpage but it shouldn't have an
excessive amount of "white area" between it and the page content. If you have a copyright at the bottom of the page it should
be placed above the copyright statement.
- FAT Link. The "Get FAT" link text may be replaced with "The Financial Ad Trader".
Multiple FAT banners on a single page are generally not
permitted. However, under special circumstances (e.g. your site is
a FAT utility) we do allow them. If you feel like you have a special
need please email us.